Monday, December 7, 2015

The Challenge #54 {A Sketch}

Are you looking for last week's winner? Please CLICK HERE.


Hello and welcome to The Challenge! Each week we have a fun challenge for you to try! This week we have a Sketch Challenge! This will be our final challenge for 2015 and then we will be back on January 4, 2016!!!

We are sad to announce that Michele is stepping down from The Challenge and that this is her final card with us this week! I loved working with you, Michele! You will be missed! xo


For my card, I decided to use the new FREE DIGI STAMP over at Verve! It is SO cute and easy to use. I love the font and the sentiment. Thank you, Julee! I printed it on blue paper and then coloured the tea cup with my Copic markers. Some washi tape and twine finished it off!

(Welcome, Karola!)


The design team have created some inspiration to get you in the crafting mood! Come and join us! Our weekly winner will be our next Guest Designer! So come and join the fun!




   
Kim HegginsAnita MaddenKimberly Wiener


Lee Ann BarrettClaire BroadwaterNance Salkeld
Holiday Cheer card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-stamps and dies from Paper Smooches





Lori Tecler Michele Ferguson



6 comments:

  1. Awesome inspiration...LOVE your card Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Lesley! LOVE that washi and the sketch looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty!! LOVE the sketch and your card is fabulous. I love your use of the Washi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for having me, Lesley! I will miss you, too!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely sketch! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate the time you took to leave me a little stamping love!!
Lesley :)